Week 3 task
Personal reflection on Email protocols
I think
in academic study email protocols are very essential .It guides the users to
send email in professional manner. I did not have information about this lesson
before, but now I understand how to write and send an email. Subject line is
very important, because without subject line the receiver cannot recognize the
title of email. Appropriate form of address makes clear the recipient of the
email. I have to make clear that my email is confidential the receiver do not share
my email with another person. In academic study when I send group email it
needs to be with blind copies because it helps the receivers that they cannot
see each other’s email address. In academic study all attachments need to have header,
footer, date and page number .Header makes clear the topic of my task. Footer
shows whose work is it because sometimes people have email address under
different name the receiver cannot understand whose work is it and date makes
clear when I have submitted my work on time or not, because university
assessment has fixed submitting time. Page number makes clear how many pages
have my task. I have to secure my email password because every time I open my
email in different places( computers ,mobiles ) for this purpose I need to know about 2 step verification .2
step verification help and makes secure the account or the account holder and I can check security of
my account in which places I opened my email. I learned this important
information and I changed my email password. This lesson helped me to send an
email in academic method and I have to be aware of professional behavior.
No comments:
Post a Comment